Uber has announced the launch of a redesigned Uber Fleet app for its fleet-owners in India. The new app was built in partnership with Fleet owners and features a simple and elegant design. The Uber Fleet app is a complete end-to-end experience with greater usability, enhanced technology and new features that allows Fleet owners to better manage their vehicles and drivers.
Daniel Danker, Head of Driver Product, Uber, said, “Fleet owners enable more drivers to get behind the wheel and earn a livelihood using the Uber App. Today’s launch of our redesigned Uber Fleet app is the combination of extensive research with owners, world-class technology, and local knowledge to help fleets manage and grow their business.”
Since rolling out the app during the pilot phase, Uber has been closely monitoring how people use the app, and more importantly, how this translates to the Fleet owners’ business performance. Regular users of the app have an increased operational efficiency, meaning they are able to reduce their vehicle downtime and complete more trips as a result.
Some of the new and interesting features are:
- Live Map: Easily track the status and monitor the safety of Driver partners and vehicles in real-time.
- Fleet Performance: View fares, trips and quality metrics for the entire fleet in one simple view
- Driver Partner Payments: Get details on all Driver partner transactions such as weekly earnings, expenses and payouts
- Fleet Match: Fleet owners can now browse profiles and contact Driver partners who are ready to drive
- In-app Support: Get help 24/7 with in-app support
- Driver Profiles: Manage Driver partners by viewing their pay statements, overall performance, and online trip activity
Fleet owners can download the app from Google Play Store and login using the same credentials they use on the Fleet Partner web dashboard or partners.uber.com.