Volkswagen further redefined its sporty and premium carline Passat with an advanced telematics solution. This first in segment feature – Volkswagen Connect is now available in the Passat at special price starting at INR 25.99 lakh. The elegant yet understated Passat is now available with Volkswagen Connect, an intelligent connected vehicle assistance system offering a holistic and connected experience to its customers.
The Passat is known worldwide for its power, efficiency and uncompromising performance along with a fun-to-drive experience. The all-new Passat hosts several premium luxury features including 9 Airbags, Hill Start Assist, Auto Hold, Reverse camera with 360⁰ area view, Park assist, App connect, ‘NAPPA’ leather seats, Dynamic chassis control, 3 zone Auto AC, Electric adjustable front seat, Full LED Headlamps with DRLs and LED tail-lamps and easy open boot among others.
Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars said, “The Volkswagen Passat is made for perfectionists filled with path-breaking technologies to make life easier. With the all-new Passat Connect, Volkswagen aims to further transform and enhance the customer driving experience. The Volkswagen Connect will empower our customers to manage a host of services such as driving behavior analysis, trip tracking, fuel cost monitoring, and other convenient features available on their fingertips.”
With the on-going festive season, customers can now avail these offers starting today across all 121 Volkswagen dealerships in 104 cities in India.
I. Volkswagen Connect
Volkswagen Connect is an intelligent, connected vehicle assistant that offers a seamless connected car experience to Indian drivers. The interactive ‘Connect’ app enables users to connect their car to their smart phone through a “Plug and Play” data dongle fitted to the on-board diagnostics (OBD) port of the car. Once installed and connected with a smartphone via Bluetooth, customers can experience advanced connected features such as trip tracking, fuel cost monitoring, driving behavior and much more.
The Connect app is compatible with both Android and iOS platforms and is available to download at the Google Play and App Store respectively.
The key highlights of the Connect App are:
1. Trip tracking: Users can track every trip made by the car when the phone is connected to the car
2. Fuel cost monitor: Users can keep a tab on their monthly or trip wise fuel costs
3.Driving behavior: The driving behavior monitor enables users to monitor their driving styles. Individual scores are given for acceleration, braking, engine speed, engine temperature etc. for every trip which enables users to improve their driving efficiency by altering their driving style
4. Location sharing: This feature enables users to share their last parking locations with their loved ones even after moving away from that location
5. SOS call: Customers now need not memorize or store the customer care or RSA number. The app can directly connect a call to the helplines from the user’s phone
6. Service appointment: The app can automatically inform the dealership when the customers car is due for service. With this intimation, the dealer workshop can contact the customer proactively and offer an appointment at a convenient time.
II. Price range (in INR Lakh)
|CL||INR 25.99 L|
|HL||INR 28.99 L|