New Delhi, March 01, 2016: This March, Moto brings its popular devices on Amazon.in along with various inaugural offers to enhance consumers buying experience. For all those waiting to buy a new mobile phone this is a perfect time, as we offer our customers discounts and cashbacks on all our devices only on Amazon.in.
From 1st to 4th March, consumers can avail exciting offers across the Moto range on Amazon India including lucrative discounts on a variety of products like Moto E (2nd Gen), Moto G (3rd Gen), Moto G Turbo and Moto 360 (2nd Gen). In addition to these offers, they can also get 10 percent extra cashback up to INR 1500 for every purchase made with State Bank of India (SBI) debit and credit cards. Here’s your chance to order one for yourself till stocks last!
As a brand we believe in providing customers with global quality products at exceptional price points from our wide portfolio. On offer this March, we have:
- Moto E (2nd Gen): Its premium experience, combined with its exceptional price makes it a great smartphone should be a choice for everyone. With 4G LTE speed, a 4.5-inch qHD display, Rear and front-facing cameras and a Quad core processor, the phone is perfect to start your smartphone journey.
- Moto G (3rd Gen): It’s quick, sharp and dependable with advanced IPX7 water-resistance, 13-megapixel camera that takes true-to-life photos in any light, 4G LTE speed, an expansive 5-inch HD display and a battery that can keep up with you throughout the day.
- Moto G Turbo Edition: Moto G Turbo Edition comes with a TurboPower charger, which gives you 6 hours of power in just 15 minutes of charging. There’s IP67 rated protection to keep your phone safe from water and dust. Moto G Turbo Edition’s 13 MP enhanced camera provides zero shutter lag so you never miss a moment, while video stabilization ensures that home videos look smooth and steady.
- Moto X Force: The Moto X Force display is made of an integrated system of five layers that absorb shock from impact and are guaranteed not to shatter. This means, its ultra hi-res 5.4” Quad HD AMOLED display will always bring your photos and videos to life flawlessly. It’s packed with the powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with octa-core CPUs, 3GB RAM and features our best camera yet — 21MP with rapid focus. You get power for days – up to 30+ hours of battery life with the 3760mAh battery. And when it does run out of juice, bring it right back to life with the world’s fastest TurboPower charging – that’s up to 8 hours of battery life in just 15 minutes of charging.
- Moto 360 (2nd Gen): The new Moto 360 collection comes with more styles, more features and more battery. Powered by Android WearTM, the new Moto 360 gives you complete control right from your wrist so you can stay in the moment, without constantly grabbing your phone. You can now choose from two case sizes—a 46mm design in cognac leather and black metal or 42mm available in cognac and black leather.
Below is a table of Motorola offers on these devices:
|Model||Current Price (INR)||Sale Price (INR)||Discount (INR)|
|Moto E2 (4G)||6,999||5,999||1000/- off|
|Moto G3 (16 GB)||10,999||9,999||1000/- off|
|Moto G3 (8 GB)||9,999||8,999||1000/- off|
|Moto X Force||49,999||NA||NA|
|Moto G Turbo||12,999||11,999||1000/- off|
|Moto 360||21,999||18,999||3000/- off|