Branded riding gear has become a fashion statement, in addition to providing protection in challenging weather conditions. Royal Enfield Gear, where the apparel and accessories are a blend of protection, comfort, style and safety, enhance the motorcycling experience. Royal Enfield Gear’s latest addition, the customized all-weather Khardungla 4 waterproof riding jacket is ideal for daily use, the adventure of a lifetime; and everything else in between to fit the consumer’s demands. It is Royal Enfield’s most technical jacket, and is highly adaptable to any changes in the weather. See pictures (L to R) for Jackets in Olive Green, Green and Grey respectively. It is designed specifically to protect a motorcyclist’s body even in the most difficult terrain with ease, and comes at a price of INR 14,000.
Khardungla 4 Riding Jacket:
Royal Enfield’s most technical jacket, the Khardungla is an all-weather jacket, highly adaptable to any changes in the weather. Thanks to its versatility, it is designed specifically to protect a motorcyclist’s body even the most difficult terrain with ease.
Price: 14,000 INR
Availability: Across all the offline and online store and on RE’s website
- Website- https://store.royalenfield.com/
- Stores: New Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Chandigarh, Amritsar and Pune
- Ecommerce – Flipkart, Myntra
- Outer Shell: Abrasion resistant high-density 600D polyester
- Impact Zones: PWR Wax 500D (with reinforced 500D Cordura) at shoulders and elbows. It is made from 100% high performance Polyamide yarns. The PWR Wax 500D fabric has a high melting point, tremendous tear and abrasion resistance, and excellent durability
- Impact Protection: CE Level 1 protectors at shoulders and elbows
- Back: EVA foam back protector provided
- Increased Visibility: Laminated reflective panels at chest, shoulders and back make the rider more visible in low light conditions