Global fitness brand Reebok will release a second iteration of Zig Kinetica Concept Type 1, dropping in a new Sandstone / White / Rose Dust colorway of the energy-return silhouette.
With an unexpected zig zag sole designed for energy return and a fashion upper designed by Ian Paley, founder of Garbstore, Zig Kinetica Concept_Type1 subverts the traditional spectrum of style that pits fashion and human performance at opposite ends, delivering an all-day performance experience with superior energy return and enhanced cushioning.
The uniquely innovative Zig Kinetica Concept_Type1 features a three-part energy system:
- Floatride Fuel: light and responsive Floatride Fuel – an expansion from Reebok’s award-winning Floatride technology family – provides an energized cushioning experience
- Zig Energy Shell: Encapsulating the foam midsole, the Zig Energy Shell channels and returns the kinetic energy of your stride, while providing a bold aesthetic
- Zig Energy Bands: A unique outsole that expands and contracts like a rubber band to provide spring like response, helping propel you into your next movement
- Adjustable guidance band for added fit and style
- Microvent mesh on the shoe’s upper for breathability
Dropping in one new colorway and available in unisex sizing, Zig Kinetica Concept_Type1 will drop on December 4th for INR 17,999 on www.shop4reebok.com, Flipkart, Myntra and select Reebok stores.