Smart Metabolic Anti-Aging Centre, a futuristic and preventive healthcare centre, based in Saket, is the latest addition to New Delhi’s buzzing wellness and healthcare landscape. A unit of Gujarmal Modi Hospital & Research Centre (GMHRC), the anti-aging Centre is a first-of-its-kind metabolic & functional wellness clinic in India, focusing on reversing metabolic damage caused by aging.
Heralded as a one-stop solution to all age-related and lifestyle diseases that are commonplace today, the centre specialises in reversal of diseases like diabetes and also fat loss through a holistic yet non-invasive approach. Its innovative treatment methodology has been designed to deliver tangible results in as little as 2 weeks. The latest offering from GMHRC led by Dr BK Modi (also Founder-Chairman, Smart Group), follows his mantra of “helping people be Happy, Healthy and Wealthy beyond 100”.
Talking about the centre’s launch, Ms Preeti Malhotra (President– Saket Mediciti & GMHRC) said, “Our vision behind bringing this concept to India was to disrupt the healthcare model in the country. Healthcare services currently offered across the country are essentially based on reactionary care and not preventive care. We want to completely transform this dynamic. Why should one fall sick? Or even go to a hospital? These are the questions that we are answering with the launch of the Smart Metabolic Anti-Aging Centre.”
Dr Graham Simpson, one of the world’s leading Anti-Aging doctors, added, “The Smart Metabolic Anti-Aging Centre will be a revolution in the healthcare space in India. Urban life has dramatically altered our lifestyle and diet, which has increased the risk of several cardio metabolic diseases like diabetes and heart disease. The centre focuses on providing long-term solutions to these challenges and can now cure diabetes in as little as two months.”
The centre’s integrative approach combines the best of proactive healthcare and has been developed by some of the world’s leading doctors holding qualifications from the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. The treatment is conducted through state-of-the-art diagnostics which are completely non-invasive, plant-based nutraceuticals, lifestyle support, and regenerative medicine techniques. All of these combine to arrest and, in most cases, reverse all kinds of disease and extend the individual’s health & vitality.
In addition, the centre offers intravenous therapies that infuse essential vitamins, nutrients, amino acids directly into the bloodstream, providing an immediate solution which counters the effects of city life. The centre also offers a range of aesthetic treatments starting from lasers, fillers, and medicated facials to permanent make up and regenerative cell therapies.
Its diverse range of healthcare solutions include:
- Metabolic & Functional Wellbeing: Non-invasive, lifestyle-based programs to reverse Obesity, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Hormonal Imbalance, Menopause, Andropause, Auto-Immune disease like Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, Psoriasis and over 140 other diseases
- Non-invasive Diagnostics: State-of-the-art and in-depth diagnostics that can help doctors identify with the root cause of the disease without the hassle of a blood test!
- Instant rejuvenation with Smart IV infusions: Beat nutritional and vitamin deficiencies with carefully curated intravenous therapies that supply nutrition directly into your bloodstream. Get instant replenishment with the Smart ATP energiser, Fat Burner Shot, Hydration Booster, Radiant Flush and many other health cocktails
- Regenerative Aesthetic Treatments: Stem cell therapies to enhance facial features using the power of the human body to heal itself
- Lasers, Fillers and Facials: US FDA-approved laser treatments that are 100% safe with no side effects
- Permanent Make Up: Best among available aesthetic treatments to provide an instant beauty boost to your face without any surgery
The centre is the first of many world-class healthcare services that GMHRC plans to bring into India as a part of its upcoming project, Saket Mediciti. The project is envisioned as a fully integrated health hub with a Super Specialty Hospital, Assisted Living Centre, Medical Office Buildings, Stem Cell Bank & Research, and other facilities to cater to the healthcare and wellness requirements of the Smart City of New Delhi.