Visit Health Pvt Ltd., India’s leading AI based Healthtech platform offering preventive & curative, primary healthcare solutions is on mission to make available to everyone quality primary healthcare – anytime and anywhere. The company is leveraging AI (artificial intelligence) and introducing innovative insurance products to disrupt India’s India’s burgeoning $2.2 billion primary healthcare market. The Visit app is available free for Android users (https://urlzs.com/9xAdw) and for iOS users (https://urlzs.com/F2uRP); and has more than half a million users.
The company is aggressively promoting the OPD insurance through multiple channels. Visit can boast of an impressive list of leading corporates as its customers like IBM India, Apollo Munich Health Insurance, HDFC, Times of India, Wipro, Mediassist Healthcare Private Limited, Avery Dennison, Yes Bank, Tata Metaliks, Kohler India, JCB India etc.
Visit is currently offering OPD Insurance Policy and Corporate Wellness Subscriptions:
- Corporate Wellness Subscriptions: Visit offers a fully scalable primary health insurance cover for various corporates. The user company pays a monthly, per-employee subscription charge for providing wellness, health and unlimited online Consultation services. Our clients include top blue-chip companies like IBM, Wipro, HDFC AMC, Times of India, Rolls Royce, ABG Group, JCB, Avery Dennison, etc.
- OPD Insurance Policy: For the retail segment, Visit has recently launched an OPD insurance policy, in association with Apollo Munich Insurance, which covers unlimited online and offline doctor consultations and diagnostics, all insured throughout the year for a fixed premium, where Visit earns a part of the premium for its online consultations portfolio and servicing the clients.
“Our objective is to offer primary healthcare that is accessible, affordable and of high quality. Primary healthcare, despite being so critical, is one of the most neglected and underserved part of healthcare market in India. For this both the patients and the skewed healthcare services availability across India are equally responsible. We are here to change this, through our unique offerings in the form of exclusive OPD Insurance (and wellness subscriptions). A pure play OPD insurance policy, which takes care of the financial burden. With cutting edge AI tech/chatbot/telemedicine we make sure that our subscribers get instant and accurate profesional advise, as per their convenience,” says Anurag Prasad, Co-founder & Head of Product, Visit Health Pvt. Ltd.
And all this has not gone unnoticed, Visit is a well funded company backed by some of the leading corporates, angels and VCs like Kunal Bahl & Rohit Bansal (Co-Founders, Snapdeal), Biz Stone (Co-Founder, Twitter), Karthee Madasamy (Founder & Managing Partner, MFV Partners), MapmyIndia, Richard Socher (Chief Scientist, Salesforce) & Murali Krishna (Director, Hetero Drugs Ltd.) among others.
The company is now expanding its geographical footprint across India. A concerted outreach to increase retail subscriber base is already underway. Visit is also increasing penetration into the institution market where it already has a strong presence. With 460 million Internet users in India, there is a huge potential for growth. The various components of its expansion strategy are:
- Corporates/Institutions: Visit enjoys a high level of acceptance amongst corporates. Employees of many leading companies are enjoying the benefits of OPD insurance plans that are sponsored by their employers or Opt-in offerings for the employees through the company, where the employees pay for the same.
- Leveraging the insure-tech platforms: Visit has tied-up with platforms like Coverfox, among others to expand distribution rapidly and reach via these digital platforms.
- Partnering with leading digital and mobile platforms: The future is ‘Mobile’ and Visit has tied up leading platforms like PhonePe, Reliance Jio among others, for they have a large, varied and national user base. These platforms provide an unparalleled reach and a ready customer base to promote subscriptions.
- In-house calling/medical team: The counselors and calling team reaches out to the acquired users on these platform and help upgrade them into paid subscribers and Insurance Policy Holders.
Presently Visit has around half a million users (and counting). These include both corporate and retail users. To further increase penetration and enhance usage amongst existing subscribers, the company has already intiated a process to make its delivery mechanisms more robust:
- An In-house network expansion and doctor empanelment team for both Tele-consultations and In-Person consultation at clinics and hospitals.
- Top Hospitals empanelled in all Cities is the priority and target to empanel individual clinics for such doctors. (800+ hospitals onboard)
- Top brands of Diagnostic Partners empaneled to cover major Metros (3000+ diagnostic centers empanelled)
- Special Exclusive Alliances with Lab providers to expand the Network
- Insured’s preferred doctor is empaneled for consultations
- Quality Team checks the KYC and Other documents of the doctor before Empanelment
- The network team follows a continuous quality-driven training and management for empanelment of specialists:
- Screening of profiles: Screening is based on Educational Qualification, Organization Worked for, Online Review and Offline Peer Reviews, Associations and Regulations with Medical Councils, Degrees and Certificates, etc.
- Training process: Centralized Doctor training team follows a step-by-step training process for being a part of the Visit Platform and quality standards. A special training based on clinical guidelines, cultural competency and sensitivity for specialists enrolled for tele-consultations.
- Quality Management: User feedback and stringent check on response time and adherence to clinical protocols, etc. through Clinical Managers.
AI tech and financial incentives for users to take care of their health
- Eliminating lame excuses justifying inability to consult a doctor!
Indians who are deft escape artists when it comes to their health especially preventive and primary healthcare. We only see a doctor when the problem gets out of hands or balloons into an emergency. The platform helps you connect with a practitioner over Video/call at the push of a button. Request a Visit and get a callback from a top Doctor/Therapist/Coach within 30 minutes, anytime, anywhere. The app also allows you to book a face-to-face appointment with the doctor of your preference.
- Anytime, anywhere access through a Pan-India network of doctors, pathlabs, pharmacies and leading hospitals
Visit offers access to the 1200+ top Hospitals, 35000 doctors across 70+ cities, and counting on its panel. Users can get an appointment within 24 hours. There will be no waiting and the specialist would already be primed about your specific problem. This makes for faster and more accurate diagnose. You may also book appointments for your diagnostic tests and order medicines through Visit at discounted prices. The objective is to democratize access to primary healthcare.
- FITcoins – Health is Wealth, quite literally!
The platform goes beyond curative healthcare i.e. putting you across to the right doctor or getting you the medicines at discount at your doorstep. It offers preventive healthcare including monitoring of vitals, physical activity, diet, calories consumed and burnt and much more. And what’s more you get financial incentives to log in those details as FITcoins. These can be redeemed at major ecommerce portals like Bookmyshow, Amazon, Shoppers Stop, Starbucks and many more. The platform covers a complete spectrum of primary healthcare solutions — offering access to dieticians, physiotherapists, and fitness experts among others. Visit gives you a live picture of your health and enables you to monitor your progress across parameters.
- Integration with consumer facing apps/portals
Visit is integrated in the consumer facing apps/portals of Apollo Munich Health Insurance and Religare Health Insurance two of the largest Health Insurers in the country. A deeper relationship with Insurers helps Visit gets to scale very quickly without burning cash compared to the competition which is focused on direct to consumer. In its endeavor to expand reach, Visit has been integrated with leading digital payment platform PhonePe. This too has significantly helped drive consumer traffic towards Visit.