As per a report by the National Skill Development Corporation, the burgeoning BFSI sector is slated to hire 1.6 million professionals by 2022. This indicates that the demand for candidates with the relevant skills will skyrocket over the next few years. Studies, however, reveal that a rising number of recruiters are facing challenges while looking for skilled candidates. The solution – technology, of course!
Technology has simplified almost every aspect of our lives. Today, we can use the internet and its applications to order food right to our doorsteps, book a cab in a matter of seconds and even use it to find the perfect home to rent/buy. Another disruptive use of technology is for the recruitment landscape. A growing number of hiring managers are taking to tech-backed online job search platforms that give them access to a host of high-potential jobseekers.
If you are looking for skilled BFSI professionals, here are 5 groundbreaking apps that can help you zero-in on the right candidates:
1. Shine.com: India’s second-largest job search platform, Shine.com is one of the most prominent destinations to find skilled professionals. The platform boasts 2.5 crore candidates and more than 3 lakh jobs. One of the most cost-effective platforms for recruiters, it offers unique features such as multiple support channels, employer branding services, advanced job search, and comprehensive company reviews. It also has a user-friendly mobile app that can help recruiters find the right candidates on the go. Its state-of-the-art Smart Search and Smart Match capabilities make for seamless hiring, every time.
2. Naukri.com: The number one platform for talent acquisition, Naukri allows recruiters to post jobs in less than 2 minutes with its easy job posting services. The platform allows recruiters to directly contact relevant talent from a portfolio of over 6.68 crores verified candidates. It also offers a cloud-based recruitment management system along with referral and branding solutions to simplify hiring.
3. Glassdoor: Glassdoor, which is the most comprehensive career community, gives job seekers access to the latest job listings as well as research for jobs as per their choice. It has a range of features to make the job search process easy and comfortable. Candidates can even read company reviews from previous and current employees. Therefore, it is the best place to help your organization stand out and attract new talent. Its unique features make Glassdoor a popular choice for recruiters, and you can definitely find best-in-class BFSI professionals here.
4. CareerBuilder: Another pioneer in the recruitment space, CareerBuilder offers services such as comprehensive labor market data, marketing tools to engage candidates, and robust background screening for an extensive group of candidates. Its AI-led talent discovery platform allows recruiters to automate several aspects of hiring to drive positive outcomes.
5. SimplyHired: SimplyHired is another renowned and trusted job search app which has delivered over 1,000,000,000 job applications to date. It allows recruiters to post jobs across 100+ job boards with a single submission, boosting exposure and the chances of finding the right talent. Its client management services allow recruiters to receive resumes directly to their inbox as well as their dashboard, making for simple and seamless hiring.