Amazon has launch the “Crafted for Amazon” program. 10.or D series smartphone from brand 10.or (pronounced Tenor) will be launched under this program exclusively on Amazon.in on Jan 5th, 2018 sale at 12noon.
As part of the ‘Crafted for Amazon’ program, Amazon.in shares customer insights – based on voice of customer on the marketplace – on what is important to the customer through a product lifecycle experience. The OEM partners who are part of this program design and manufacture products as per industry leading quality and reliability standards. Furthermore, Amazon provides go-to-market support for these products.
The Crafted for Amazon program will include fashion brands like Myx, Symbol, the Home & Kitchen brand Solimo and the Smartphone brand 10.or. Crafted for Amazon program seeks to look for selection gaps and introduce more products to cater to local customer demand.
10.or first launched its 10.or E in September 2017 and thereafter G in October 2017. Following the success of 10.or E and G in India, the upcoming 10.or D is being launched under “Crafted for Amazon” program. All 10.or D phones will be manufactured in India, with only the first set of units made in China. The product experience of 10.or D has been curated from thousands of customer reviews on Amazon.in to provide customers a phone with features that are meaningful to their usage and needs.
Commenting on the program and the new launch – Noor Patel, Director – Category Management, Amazon India said, “At Amazon, we work customer backwards. We are always looking to innovate on behalf of our customers. “Crafted for Amazon” is a program that helps us take all the insights that we received from thousands of customers every day and partner with multiple OEMs to convert these into high performance devices for our customers. The promise of 10.or is to combine world-class manufacturing with marketing insights and a convenient, trusted shopping experience from Amazon. This is a step for us to provide best selection on Amazon, making it the preferred destination for shoppers.“
Rick Zhang, Senior Director from Longcheer said, “We are happy to work with Amazon. We are excited to bring the 10.orD smartphones that we have designed and manufactured. The smartphones are packed with strong features, updated technology for the Indian customers and has been put through a high bar of quality and reliability tests. We are sure customers will love this device.”
The 10.or D is powered with 3500 mAH battery that lasts upto 2 days. Battery life is one of the most important features in this price segment. The 10.or D also brings fingerprint sensor to the Rs 4,999 price point – giving security and access to customers for their phones. It comes with a dedicated memory slot – so customers can use dual SIM cards AND expand memory upto 128 GB for all their storage needs. These are all features prioritized in the 10.or D basis customer pain points and feature gaps in the customer insights on the Amazon marketplace. Further, the 10.or D is powered by Snapdragon 425 octa-core processor which gives it a lag-free experience and a 5.2″ HD screen which gives users a big-screen experience.
The 10.or D will retail in two memory variants 2GB ROM and 16 GB RAM at Rs 4,999, and 3GB ROM and 32GB RAM at Rs 5,999. It will retail in two colors: Aim Gold and Beyond Black. 10.or D comes with 1-year manufacturer’s warranty for all customers and an additional year for Amazon Prime members.
10.or has been manufactured with high reliability and quality standards – passing 962 different tests – to deliver on the experience it promises.
The 10.or phones have a robust after sales service support. Customers can reach 10.or support in four ways: through email at email@example.com, through toll-free call number 1-800-121-4984, through 10.or Care app or by walking-in to a service centre.
Details on 10.or D product specifications:
- The 10.or D is powered by a quad core Snapdragon 425, 1.4GHz quad-core processor to match your every move
- The 64-bit CPU with Cortex A53 provides efficient computing, while Qualcomm Adreno 308 GPU, enables smooth, fluid visuals to give you a seamless user experience.
Big on entertainment
- 10.or D comes with a 5.2″ HD screen that brings your entertainment come to life.
- Dirac speakers in the 10.or D allow you to enjoy your movies and music with the right clarity
- An in-built FM radio on the 10.or D lets you access the latest in music, wherever you go
Long lasting battery
- 10.or D’s 3500 mAH Li-polymer battery lets you stay charged for up to two days at a stretch
- It gives you up to 70 hours of MP3 playback time, up to 25 hours of talk time or up to 10 hours on the Internet
Creative photos, every time
- The 13 MP rear camera on the 10.or D with an LED flash and video recording ensure truly great memories.
- The 5 MP HD front camera on the 10.or D gives you clear pictures and video call captures
- Choose from 12 scenic modes, a Beautify feature and low-light optimization technology, to make every picture you take look amazing
Memory options, as much as you need
- 10.or D offers two memory/RAM configurations: 2GB RAM +16 GB and 3GB RAM+32 GB memory options, depending on your usage and storage needs
- 10.or D offers a dedicated memory slot upto 128 GB. It also offers OTG support so you can connect your device to an external drive and enjoy your favourite videos right on your phone.
Unlock and explore
- The fingerprint sensor at the back of the 10.or D allows you to unlock your phone in under 0.3 seconds* while keeping your content safe from intruders.
Dual 4G SIM slot option with Dual standby
- Dual 4G+4G SIM slots with Dual standby on the 10.or D allow you to juggle between your varied interests and get the benefit of two-in-one.
- Choose between two stylish colours: Beyond Black for those who challenge the ordinary and Aim Gold, which represents your urge for constant improvement.
- The 10.or D comes with Android 7.1.2 Nougat operating system, which is upgradable to Android 8.0 Oreo. Your phone will have Google Assistant and get regular security updates
- It also comes with key Amazon apps pre-loaded: Amazon shopping, Prime Video and Kindle apps and a deals widget with unique access to Amazon deals of the day. All of this tied together with single sign on (SSO) during Out of Box (OOBE) experience