To meet the changing needs and requirements of students in these unpr pioneering Programme for students that offers a perfect blend of Classroom and Online Learning.
India’s first-ever Hybrid course portfolio for students of Classes VIII to XII and XII Pass provides them with a holistic learning experience. The program will offer curated modules to maintain seamless continuity of the learning process even when the lockdown is over.
The Hybrid courses are available for Medical and Engineering aspirants along with learners from Class VIII – X and those who want to prepare for NTSE and Olympiads. The programme provides online classes to students from the ease of their home and once the lockdown is over, the students can visit the center for any cecedented times, Aakash Educational Services Limited (AESL), the national leader in the test preparation sector, has launched a first-of-its-kindlarification of doubts and test discussions for 1-2 days each week so that they get close proximity of teachers, get motivated, clear their doubts and attend classes physically in classroom for tricky and important topics.
Commenting on the launch of the Hybrid Courses, Mr Aakash Chaudhry, Director and CEO, Aakash Educational Services Limited (AESL), said, “AESL has always worked hard to understand the changing needs and expectations of students and parents and has launched several innovative products to meet these needs. Keeping the same pioneering spirit alive, I am proud to announce India’s first ever Hybrid Coaching Program, a revolutionary and visionary solution for these unprecedented times, offering the best of Classroom & Online learning education. Online teaching has become the new normal but offline teaching has its own additional advantages. On one hand, we have the best of faculties trained in handling advanced teaching technologies to engage the learners in an effective way, on the other hand we continue to nurture their offline teaching pedagogy. With launch of hybrid modules, we will be giving equal importance to online learning and face-to-face teaching as one tends to retain the maximum during the physical presence.”
The Hybrid course will have the benefits of both online and classroom teaching as enumerated below:
- Daily live online classes will be conducted on MS Teams/Zoom (Secure Mode) by highly qualified and well-trained expert Aakash faculty promoting greater personalized student-teacher interaction.
- There will be no language barrier as the discussions will take place in the local language by the local branch faculty, where the child takes admission.
- Students will have access to recorded lectures through the iTutor app.
- Regular doubt clearing sessions will be organized enhancing the digital classroom experiences with individual attention.
- Students can visit the local branches on the weekends for doubt clearing, discussion on important topics, attempting tests and assessments.
- Once the situation normalizes, small batch size of students will be allowed over the weekends strengthening their learning in physical classroom.
- Regular Parent Teacher Meetings will be conducted by branch faculty to discuss about the student’s performance.
- The admissions process might vary from student to student basis their selection of courses.
Aakash Institute aims to help students in their quest to achieve academic success. It has a centralized in-house process for curriculum and content development and faculty training and monitoring, led by its National Academic Team. Over the years, students from Aakash Institute have maintained a record success in various medical and engineering entrance exams and competitive exams such as NTSE, KVPY, and Olympiads.