Snapdeal has revealed a list of the most preferred smartphones this festive season in different price ranges according to sales data from its on-going Unbox Diwali Sale.
The trends reveal that dual SIM phones rule the roost in sub 5K category as many users get their hands on their first smartphones. Micromax Canvas Spark series also seems to be riding high with its multi-lingual capabilities in this category.
The Samsung J Series is popular in the below Rs. 10,000 range with high demand coming from tier II/III cities. Xiaomi phones have been a huge hit in the Rs 10,000-20,000 range with older iPhone models also selling well in this price category.
Even with the launch of the new iPhone, iPhone 6 and 6s remain popular, becoming the top buys in Rs. 20,000 – 40,000 category.
The most premium category has, of course, been abuzz with the sale of iPhone 7, with Snapdeal lining up industry best offers on iPhone 7 and 7 plus for its customers throughout the Unbox Diwali Sale.
Here is the snapshot of the top buys from across India:
Top 5 smartphones – Under Rs 5000:
1. Micromax Canvas Spark 3 8 GB
2. Micromax Canvas Spark 2 plus (8 GB)
3. Lenovo A1000 (8GB, Black) \Lenovo A1000 (8GB, Black)
4. Intex Cloud Breeze (8GB, Grey)\ Intex Cloud Breeze (8GB, Grey)
5. YU Yunique (8 GB)
Top 3 smartphones below Rs 10,000:
1. Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (16 GB)\ Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro (16 GB)
2. Samsung Galaxy J3 with S bike mode (8 GB)\ Samsung Galaxy J3 with S bike mode (8 GB)
3. Asus Zenfone 2 laser\ Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL (16GB)
Top 5 smartphones between Rs. 10,000 – 20,000:
1. Redmi Note 3 (32 g)
2. Xiaomi Mi max 4G Dual Sim\Mi Max (32GB, Gold)
3. iPhone 5S (16GB, Silver)\iPhone 5S (16GB, Silver)
4. LeEco Le Max 2 (32 GB)\LeEco Le Max 2 (32 GB)
5. Moto G Turbo Edition (16GB)
6. Moto G Turbo Edition (16GB)
Top 3 smartphones between Rs 20,000 to Rs 40,000:
1. iPhone 6s (16GB)\iPhone 6s (16GB)
2. HTC One X9 32GB Topaz Gold\ HTC One X9 32GB Topaz Gold
3. Asus ZenFone 3 ZE520KL 32GB\ Asus ZenFone 3 ZE520KL 32GB
Top 4 smartphones above Rs 40,0000:
1. Samsung Galaxy Note 5 32GB Gold
2. iPhone 7
3. Samsung Galaxy S7\ Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (32GB)
4. Sony Xperia XZ 64GB\ Sony Sony Xperia XZ 64GB Black