Insurtech firms combine an in-depth understanding of the insurance industry with technological expertise to help insurers and brokers become more simple, successful, and efficient. Insurtech entrepreneurs use artificial intelligence (AI) and data science to automate processes and personalize plan alternatives to the specific needs of each consumer, making the journey from inquiry to enrollment more efficient. As insurance firms strive to create better experiences for their consumers, insurtech has steadily grown in popularity.
So, here are the list of Insurtech companies who provide health insurance with customization and Affordability.
1. GetVital– A newly established startup founded in 2020, GetVital is the brainchild of the former co-founder of Truly Madly and a senior
management member of Expedia and MakeMyTrip, Rahul Kumar, and health insurance industry expert Jayan Mathews. Vital brings affordability & digital ease for health insurance which is completely customized both your insurance &benefits, making it truly personal. GetVital is a next-generation platform offering tailor-made, comprehensive and pocket-friendly health plans designed specifically for every member’s individual needs.
2. Acko– Acko is India’s first and fastest-growing Insurtech company, making it simple to buy and use insurance. It was founded in 2016 by Mr. Vaun Dua, a serial fintech entrepreneur who prioritized simplicity, affordability, and innovation. Acko follows an online-led model and hence all operations for the company are offered through the digital platform.
3. Mantra Lab– Mantra Labs has been listed as one of the top Insurtechs in India to look out for. This list compiled by Daily Finance comprises the most innovative tech-startups and established companies transforming the Insurance ecosystem through innovative products and solutions. The standout businesses are recognized for taking a variety of approaches to innovating the sector.
4. Coverfox– Coverfox is the biggest Insurtech platform in India. They offer simple, quick & hassle- free online insurance booking services. They have partnered up with 35+ insurance providers to provide the best policies and plans at the best possible premiums.
5. Artivatic– Artivatic provides an insurance SaaS platform to automate buyer onboarding, profiling, underwriting, and claims administration. Their solutions leverage cutting-edge technologies like NLP, ML, Deep Learning, Behavior Analysis, AI, and IoT.Currently, the company is working with 16 clients which include Deloitte, KPMC, HCL, and Cynopia, among others.