HDFC Bank launches its next-gen mobile banking app
HDFC Bank unveiled its next-gen mobile banking app that offers users effortless access to their bank account on the go. The next-gen app allows customers to bank the way that they live.
It has simple, intuitive navigation and incorporates features such as biometric login for enhanced security and access. It also eliminates all financial and technical jargon for users by grouping transactions into 3 easy to understand categories—Pay, Save, and Invest. Customers can view a dashboard that offers a 360 degree financial snapshot of all assets and liabilities with the bank.
Some features of the HDFC Bank next-gen mobile banking app
- Biometric log-in with fingerprint and facial recognition (iPhone X) for enhanced security
- Simple navigation based on customer needs like Pay, Save, Invest
- Notification by the app on bill and utilities payments
- Simpler terms for all transactions such as ‘Transfer Money’ instead of ‘Fund Transfer’
- Smart and intuitive technology that intelligently chooses between NEFT/IMPS or RTGS depending on the size and timing of the transaction
- Customized profile pictures like any social media channel
- Personalised notifications and display based on consumer’s usage and needs.