IndiGo has announced strategic partnerships with various brands including Avis, BeU salon, Netmeds and AVA store to provide accelerated 6E Rewards to Ka-ching card holders. IndiGo in partnership with Alliances Galore has also launched 6E Treats portal, which lists over 1000 restaurants across India offering 6E Rewards on dining. Using the Ka-ching card with our featured partners will provide card holders with 7%-15% 6E Reward, depending on the featured partner. The added benefit for Ka-ching cards customers would be that they would earn faster and more 6E Rewards on all their transactions, over and above those that they would earn on our featured partners.
The co-branded Ka-ching credit card was launched in partnership with HDFC and Mastercard earlier this year. Offering great joining benefits like Complementary Air Ticket worth Rs 3000, Free 6E Prime Addon where customer while travelling with IndiGo can chose Seat, Meal and Fast Forward Service. Along with these benefits 6E Rewards is planning to bring many more joining benefits in other segments and categories for the consumers associated with this credit card. Using the Ka-ching card, customers can earn on anything and everything that they use the 6E Rewards credit card for. The 6E Rewards credit card brings a plethora of opportunities to earn up to 2% on every spend on various transactions. The two variants, 6E Rewards and 6E Rewards XL, provide a richer travel experience with varied benefits and unmatched Rewards to the card-holders keen on domestic or international travel.
Commenting on the brand collaborations, Mr. William Boulter, Chief Commercial Officer, IndiGo, said, “At IndiGo, we are continuously looking for opportunities to provide a richer experience to our customers, be it during travel or now even while spending through their Ka-ching card. Our new featured partners – Netmeds, Avis, AVA store and BeU Salon – will be offering accelerated 6E Rewards even as our card holders spend on essentials like groceries, medicines, car rental, merchandize and salon visits. In fact, our partner brands offer very relevant products and services given the current environment. We are looking to bring more brands on-board to sweeten the Rewards on spending through Ka-ching card, while offering a memorable and hassle-free travel experience.”
Mr. Pradeep Dadha, CEO, Netmeds said, “We are proud to be associated with IndiGo, one of the country’s most dependable brands. Their “simple philosophy” aligns perfectly with Netmeds’ where we offer medicine prices that are low, deliveries that are on time, smooth, and delightful customer experience. As the nation gears up to begin traveling again for business and for pleasure, we encourage all our customers to take advantage of this fantastic offer and all its benefits.”
Mr. Vikas Johari – Founder & CEO, BeU Salon said, “We are delighted to partner with IndiGo for their Ka-ching 6E Rewards program as their customers can enjoy our doorstep salon services with extra layer of hygiene and safety through our salon experts who are geared up to serve in WHO approved PPE kits to ensure complete protection from any kind of virus transmission and also earn 6ERewards on every spend.”
Mr. Sunil Gupta, MD & CEO, Avis India said, “At Avis, we are committed to providing a unique mobility experience to our customers. This strategic partnership is another step taken towards bringing a safe and cost-effective solution for the customers that they can enjoy now and in the future. This will help Ka-ching members avail India’s leading mobility services instantly through our website or mobile app. We are happy to work in collaboration with IndiGo”.
- Netmeds: Customers can avail prescribed medicines and groceries at their doorstep, which can be purchased from any corner of the country. A 6E Rewards XL member can earn 8% 6E Rewards on all spends at Netmeds
- Avis Car Rental: Ka-ching card members can earn 10% 6E Rewards just by booking a self-drive car with AVIS on their website or mobile app. This earning will be over and above all the other discounting options. Now visit your loved ones or go for a long drive in safer surroundings and get rewarded!
- BeU salons: Customers can select a BeU salon of their choice for an appointment through BeU website and mobile app. Owing to the pandemic, BeU salons have recently launched salon at home services which can also be opted through the card. A 6E Rewards XL member can earn 15% 6E Rewards against their spends at BeU.
- 6E Treats: A portal in partnership with Alliances Galore, where members will earn 6E Rewards by dining at partner restaurants and making payment at the portal with their 6E Rewards credit card. A 6E Rewards XL member will earn 7% 6E Rewards upon transacting at the portal. Choose your 6E Treats from 1000+ restaurants across India!
- AVA Merchandize: IndiGo offering a varied range of Merchandize to select from with our partner AVA Merchandize. By using 6E Rewards Credit Card, customers can earn additional 10% 6E Rewards on spends over and above the running discounts and deals on over 250 products at AVA Website and Airport Retail Stores across country.