Jio and MediaTek have come together to launch ‘Gaming Masters’, an esports event targeted at new and existing online gaming enthusiasts in India.
This 70-day esports tournament comes just days after the successful completion of JioGames’ first online gaming event – ‘India ka Gaming Champion’.
ABOUT GAMING MASTERS:
- Gaming Masters is a grassroot undertaking by MediaTek and Jio, that is meant to revolutionize online gaming
- The tournament is set to test gamer’s skill, teamwork and endurance in a virtual gaming arena, while vying for a prize pool of INR 12,50,000
- The entire tournament will be broadcast LIVE on JioTV HD Esports Channel and YouTube
- Gaming Masters will feature Garena’s self-developed hit battle royale title, Free Fire, which is being made available to both Jio and non-Jio users through the JioGames platform
- Registration: 29th December 2020 – 9th January 2021
- Tournament Dates: 13th January 2021 – 7th March 2021
- Register at https://play.jiogames.com/esports
- Registration is open to Jio and non-Jio users
- No registration or participation fee
- For more information visit https://i.mediatek.com/free-fire-gaming-master-Jioesport