Bajaj Capital has become the first PoP to tie up with CRA for Portfolio Management. Now users can open NPS account, invest/transact on the platform, and can also track their NPS portfolio. It is first in the industry by any PoP.
Based on design thinking, the this Platform offers 7 best in class features that is available for the first time by any POP in India.
- Current Investment Value
- Contribution done in the current Financial Year
- Growth/Decline in the portfolio
- Asset Allocation Graph (Equity, Corporate Bond, Govt. securities)
- The performance of various Pension Fund Managers with their Rate of Returns over the years.
- The subscriber can register their family members and Corporates to avail tax benefits for their employees. (Completely paperless journey)
- Advanced Pension Calculator to plan your Retirement Corpus
A “Single-Sign-On” for NPS will provide the subscribers to manage their investments with an option of Invest More and Save Tax.
Speaking on the launch of NPS Portfolio Management Mr. Sanjiv Bajaj, Joint Chairman & MD, Bajaj Capital said, “ Bajaj Capital team reached out to its customers in a 2-month long study where they reached across 2000+ NPS subscribers and asked their preferences and basis that a new Dashboard is created. The new NPS Portfolio dashboard further adds a feather on our wings to provide delightful customer experience to our clients.”
The project was lead by Aabhinna Suresh Khare, Chief Digital Officer, and Mohit Mittal, Product Head Investments, the two proficient personalities who did the research with end users and subscribers, to know their requirement and developed a platform with a 360 Degree views of customer’s investment.