Newgen Software has launched OmniOMS 9.0, an upgraded version of its customer communication management system.
The latest version of the software provides a robust and unified communications platform linking a variety of information types, information sources, and distribution channels. The embedded functionalities enable users with easy customer communication creation, design composition change management, distribution, and control.
Diwakar Nigam, MD, and Chairman, Newgen Software, said, “Firms must deliver their communications in a contextual and timely manner, especially when information sources are scattered, and customers are interacting with organizations through multiple channels. Our enhanced platform delivers greater control to its users with cross-channel, portable designs and more modern look-and-feel, enabling organizations to interact more effectively with their customers.”
Key features of OmniOMS 9.0 include:
- Web Design Enhancements: Facilitates user-friendly design options for PDFs, e-mails, SMSes, and WhatsApp notifications. Also features HTML import option and object gallery to re-use texts/images
- Thick Client Enhancements: Enables user-friendly design options, including re-using objects across templates, recycle bin, and design session restoration to prevent loss of unsaved work. Also supports Word document import which can be edited in MSOffice, OpenOffice, and ApachePOI
- Business Rules Enhancements: Extends rules functionality to allow their re-use across templates and preview designs with various rules
- Chart Feature Enhancements: Provides an upgraded charts library to support multiple chart types, including line, area, column, bar, pie, donut, semi-donut, and dual axes line and column combo charts
- Import/Export Templates: Allows users to migrate templates and metadata easily from one environment to another
OmniOMS 9.0 is supported on Windows 2012/2016/2019 (64 bit) Enterprise Server and RedHat Enterprise Linux 7.x,8.x platforms. It also offers cloud support for AWS and Microsoft Azure environments.